Sje Verticalmaster II Pump Switch
|FOB Price:||US $34.25-43.25 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $34.25-43.25/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: VerticalMaster II
- Working Temperature: 0~52
- Electrical Life: 200, 000 Times
- Trademark: SJE Rhombus
- Specification: 30.5 cm high x 12.7 cm x 7.6 cm wide
- HS Code: 85365000
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Mechanical Life: 1, 000, 000 Times
- Cable Length: 3m, 5m, 6m, 10m
- Transport Package: Bulk, Bag, Box Packaging
- Origin: China
Mechanically-activated, pump switches designed to operate in sump applications with limited space.
These mechanically-activated pump switches are designed to operate in non-potable water with limited space. They work well in small sump chambers and laundry trays, as well as in large tanks. These switches are not recommended for a sewage environment. These switches not sensitive to turbulence.
Available for pump down applications only.
• Flexible SJTOW, SJTW cable
• Stainless steel mounting bracket and hose clamp
• Acetal plastic lift rod
• Neoprene float stop
• High impact, corrosion resistant, PVC float and switch housing
• Temperature rating up to 52º C (125º F)
• IP67 enclosure protection
• Suitable for Category 11 installations
• Protected by double-insulation
• Adjustable pumping range 2 cm to 17 cm (0.75 inches to 6.5 inches)
Overall dimensions: 30.5 cm high X 12.7 cm X 7.6 cm wide (12 inch high X 5 inch X 3 inch wide)
Switch housing dimensions (excluding cable entrance): 5 cm high X 7.1 cm diameter (2 inch high X 2.8 inch diameter)
Float housing dimensions: 6.4 cm high X 6.9 cm diamter (2.5 inch high X 2.7 inch diameter)
• UL recognized, CSA certified for non-arcing loads, *CE units available by request
• Must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
INTERNATIONAL PRICE BOOK FOR LIST PRICING:
Mounting Bracket and Hose Clamp are standard Boxed Packaging is standard
- Bulk packaging is not available. Additional Cable Lengths are available
- Please contact the factory. Piggy-Back Plug
- North American standard plug. Please contact the factory.