Pumpmaster UL Rate Tethered Float Switch for Sewage Pump Control
|100-499 500-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $18.2 US $13.8 US $10.4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Bulk or Bag Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Product Catalogue
- 30 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: PumpMaster
- Working Temperature: 0~60
- Electrical Life: 400,000 Times
- Specification: 7.75 cm diameter x 9.04 cm long
- HS Code: 85365000
- Protection Grade: IP68
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 Times
- Trademark: SJE Rhombus
- Origin: China
Mechanically-activated, wide-angle pump switch designed for performance and dependability.
These mechanically-activated, wide-angle switches provide automatic control of pumps in:
• Sewage applications
These pump switches are not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing them to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
• Flexible SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) cable
• High impact, corrosion resistant, PVC fl oat housing
• Temperature rating up to 60º C (140º F)
• Maximum water depth of 14 meters (46 feet) or 138 kPa (20 psi)
• IP68 enclosure rating
• Float dimensions: 7.75 cm diameter x 9.04 cm long (3.05 inch x 3.56 inch)
• Adjustable pumping range of 18 to 91 cm (7 to 36 inches)
• Heavy-duty contacts
• UL Recognized, CSA certified
Note: These switches must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
Pump Down is normally open contacts for emptying.
Pump Up is normally closed contacts for filling.
SJE PumpMaster® SPDT pump switch has 3 conductors for pump down and pump up operation.
SEE INTERNATIONAL PRICE BOOK FOR LIST PRICING.
Bagged Packaging is standard - For individual boxed or bulk packaging, please contact the factory.
Additional Cable Lengths are available
Piggy-Back Plug - North American standard plug. Options are available
for SJE PumpMaster® and SJE PumpMaster® Plus pump switches. Please contact the factory.