Signalmaster UL Rate Control Switch for Control Panel Application
|100-499 500-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14 US $10.5 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Bulk, Bag, Box Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Product Catalogue
- 30 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: SignalMaster
- Working Temperature: 0~60
- Electrical Life: 100,000 Times
- Specification: 7.0 cm diameter x 12.3 cm long
- HS Code: 85365000
- Protection Grade: IP68
- Mechanical Life: 500,000 Times
- Trademark: SJE Rhombus
- Origin: China
Mechanically-activated, narrow-angle float switches designed to activate pump control panels and alarms.
This narrow-angle sensing device is used to accurately monitor liquid levels in:
• Sewage applications
The SJE SignalMaster® control switch is not sensitive to rotation.
Normally Open Model (high level)
The control switch turns on (closes) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level, and turns off (opens) when the switch drops slightly below horizontal.
Normally Closed Model (low level)
The control switch turns on (closes) when the switch tips slightly below horizontal signaling a low level, and turns off (opens) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal.
SPDT = Single Pole Double Throw
• 125/250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 Amps
• Flexible SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) cable
• High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
• Temperature rating up to 60º C (140º F)
• Maximum water depth of 9 meters (30 feet) or 90 kPa (13 psi)
• IP68 enclosure protection
• Float dimensions: 7.0 cm diameter x 12.3 cm long (2.74 inch x 4.83 inch)
• Suitable for Category II installations
• Protected by double insulation
• UL Listed, CSA certified, *CE units available upon request
Note: These switches are not recommended for controlling electrical loads less than 100 milliamps, 12 VAC, or for non-arcing electrical loads.
Normally Open (High Level) Operation - The control switch closes (turns on) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level, and opens (turns off) when the switch drops slightly below horizontal in water or sewage applications.
Normally Closed (Low Level) Operation - The control switch closes (turns on) when the switch drops slightly below horizontal signaling a low level, and opens (turns off) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal in water or sewage applications.
SJE SignalMaster® SPDT pump switch has 3 conductors for normally open or normally closed operation.
SEE INTERNATIONAL PRICE BOOK FOR LIST PRICING.
Bagged Packaging is standard - For individual boxed or bulk packaging, please contact the factory.
Additional Cable Lengths are available - Please contact the factory.