Megamaster Inner Weighted Float Switch for Municipal Pump Stantion Control
|100-499 500-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $34 US $27 US $22|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Bulk, Bag, Box Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Product Catalogue
- 30 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: MegaMaster
- Working Temperature: 0~60
- Electrical Life: 100,000 Times
- Specification: 10.2 cm diameter x 16.85 cm long
- HS Code: 85365000
- Protection Grade: IP68
- Mechanical Life: 500,000 Times
- Trademark: SJE Rhombus
- Origin: China
Mechanically-activated, narrow-angle float switch designed for level control of municipal wastewater pumping stations.
The SJE MegaMaster™ mechanically-activated, internally weighted control float is designed for municipal water and sewage applications, including applications with high grease content. The internal switching mechanism has gold cross-point contacts for reliable control of current up to 1 amp. The unique two-color float housing offers easy identification of float position.
Common applications include lift stations, non-potable water, PLC (programmable logic controllers) and intrinsically safe applications.
When wired as Normally (high level)
The control float turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level, and turns off (opens) when the float drops slightly below horizontal.
When wired as Normally Closed (low level)
The control float turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly below horizontal signaling a low level, and turns off (opens) when the float tips slightly above horizontal.
• Mechanically-activated, internally weighted
• Max. Electrical Load: 1A , 125VAC/250VAC
• Min. Electrical Load: 1mA, 4VDC
• 3 wire cable - SPDT (Single Pole, Double Throw) can be wired as normally open or normally closed. Wire color: Common (white), N.O. (black), N.C. (red).
• Acting angle: 10° above/below horizontal
• Protection class: IP68, 2bar
• Temperature rating up to 60oC (140oF)
• Housing: High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene(PP)
• Float weight: Approx 0.85Kg
• Float dimensions: 10.2 cm diameter x 16.85 cm long (4.03 x 6.62 inch)
• Cable: H05 RNF 3×0.75m2 , or 18/3 SJOW
• Certification : CSA, CE
• Warranty : 2 years
Normally Open (High Level) Operation - The float switch closes (turns on) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level, and opens (turns off) when the float switch drops slightly below horizontal in water or sewage applications.
Normally Closed (Low Level) Operation - The float switch closes (turns on) when the switch drops slightly below horizontal signaling a low level, and opens (turns off) when the float switch tips slightly above horizontal in water or sewage applications.
SJE MegaMaster™ float switch has 3 conductors for normally open or normally closed operation.
SEE INTERNATIONAL PRICE BOOK FOR LIST PRICING.
Bagged Packaging is standard