UL Rate Float Level Switch for Lifting Tank Application (VerticalMaster II)
|100-499 500-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $17.5 US $13 US $9.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Bulk, Bag, Box Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Product Catalogue
- 30 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: VerticalMaster II
- Working Temperature: 0~52
- Electrical Life: 200, 000 Times
- Specification: 30.5 cm high x 12.7 cm x 7.6 cm wide
- HS Code: 85365000
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Mechanical Life: 1, 000, 000 Times
- Trademark: SJE Rhombus
- Origin: China
Mechanically-activated, pump switches designed to operate in sump applications with limited space.
These mechanically-activated pump switches are designed to operate in non-potable water with limited space. They work well in small sump chambers and laundry trays, as well as in large tanks. These switches are not recommended for a sewage environment. These switches not sensitive to turbulence. Available for pump down applications only.
• Flexible SJTOW, SJTW cable
• Stainless steel mounting bracket and hose clamp
• Acetal plastic lift rod
• Neoprene float stop
• High impact, corrosion resistant, PVC float and switch housing
• Temperature rating up to 52º C (125º F)
• IP67 enclosure protection
• Suitable for Category 11 installations
• Protected by double-insulation
• Adjustable pumping range 2 cm to 17 cm (0.75 inches to 6.5 inches)
Overall dimensions: 30.5 cm high x 12.7 cm x 7.6 cm wide (12 inch high x 5 inch x 3 inch wide)
Switch housing dimensions (excluding cable entrance): 5 cm high x 7.1 cm diameter (2 inch high x 2.8 inch diameter)
Float housing dimensions: 6.4 cm high x 6.9 cm diamter (2.5 inch high x 2.7 inch diameter)
• UL recognized, CSA certified for non-arcing loads, *CE units available by request
• Must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
Pump Down is normally open contacts for emptying.
SEE INTERNATIONAL PRICE BOOK FOR LIST PRICING.
Mounting Bracket and Hose Clamp are standard Boxed Packaging is standard
- Bulk packaging is not available. Additional Cable Lengths are available
- Please contact the factory. Piggy-Back Plug
- North American standard plug. Please contact the factory.