Millampmaster Control Float Switch for Water and Sewage Level Control
|FOB Price:||US $28-48.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $28-48.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MillAmpMaster
- Working Temperature: 0~60
- Electrical Life: 100,000 Times
- Trademark: SJE Rhombus
- Specification: 7.0 cm diameter x 12.3 cm long
- HS Code: 85365000
- Protection Grade: IP68
- Mechanical Life: 500,000 Times
- Cable Length: 3m,5m,6m,10m
- Transport Package: Bulk, Bag, Box Packaging
- Origin: China
Mechanically-activated control switch designed to activate low current control panels and alarms.
This wide-angle or narrow-angle control switch offers reliable low current control for AC and DC applications in water and sewage. The internal switching mechanism has sealed gold cross-point contacts for reliable low current operation. Common applications include PLC (programmable logic controller) panels, IS panels with intrinsically safe barriers, low current solar applications, and other low current control panels and alarms applications.
The wide-angle version activates/deactivates approximately 10.16 cm (4 inches) above and below horizontal with a 9 cm (3.5 inches) tether. The narrow angle version activates/deactivates at approximately 3.81 cm (1.5 inches) above and below horizontal with a 9 cm (3.5 inch) tether. It is not sensitive to rotation.
Normally Open Model (high level)
The control switch turns on (closes) when the switch tips above horizontal signaling a high level, and turns off (opens) when the switch drops below horizontal.
Normally Closed Model (low level)
The control switch turns on (closes) when the switch drops below horizontal signaling a low level, and turns off (opens) when the switch tips above horizontal.
This switch is not sensitive to rotation.
• Flexible SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) jacket
• High impact, corrosion resistant, polyproplene float housing
• Temperature rating up to 60º C (140º F)
• Maximum water depth of 9 meters (30 feet) or 90 kPa (13 psi)
• Float dimensions: 7.0 cm diameter x 12.3 cm long (2.74 inch x 4.83 inch)
• Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts
• Low current, non-arcing applications
• UL Listed for use in non-potable water and sewage
• CSA Certified
INTERNATIONAL PRICE BOOK FOR LIST PRICING:
Bagged Packaging is standard - For individual boxed packaging, please contact the factory.
Additional Cable Lengths are available - Please contact the factory.