Product Features:Mechanically-activated, narrow-angle float switches designed to activate pump control panels and alarms.
This narrow-angle sensing device is used to accurately monitor liquid levels in:
• Sewage applications
The SJE SignalMaster® control switch is not sensitive to rotation.
Normally Open Model (high level)
The control switch turns on (closes) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level, and turns off (opens) when the switch drops slightly below horizontal.
Normally Closed Model (low level)
The control switch turns on (closes) when the switch tips slightly below horizontal signaling a low level, and turns off (opens) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal.
SPDT = Single Pole Double ThrowSpecification:
Installation:Mounting the switch:
|Electrical rating||125/250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 Amps|
|Cable||Flexible 18/2 SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) cable|
|Housing||High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing|
|Float dimensions||7.0 cm diameter x 12.3 cm long (2.74 inch x 4.83 inch)|
|Working temperature||up to 60º C (140º F)|
Category II installations;
Protected by double insulation
|Maximum water depth||9 m (30 feet) or 90 kPa (13 psi)|
|Certification||UL, CSA, CE|
|Note||These switches are not recommended for controlling electrical loads less than 100 milliamps, 12 VAC, or for non-arcing electrical loads.|
WARNING: Do not install switch in direct line of incoming liquid.
1. Place the cord into the clamp as shown in Figure C.
2. Locate clamp at desired activation level and secure the clamp to the discharge pipe as shown in Figures A and B. Note: Do not install cord under hose clamp.
3. Tighten the hose clamp using screwdriver. Over tightening may result in damage to the plastic clamp. Make sure the float cable is not allowed to touch the excess hose clamp band during operation.
4. Wire switch as shown in Figure D.
5. Check installation. Allow system to cycle to insure proper operation.
Note: All hose clamp components are made of 18-8 stainless steel material. See your SJE-Rhombus® supplier for replacements.Cable weight:
1. Determine desired activation level.
2. Suspend switch and cable weight at desired activation level as shown in Figure E.
3. Wire switch as shown in Figure D. 4. Check installation. Allow system to cycle to insure proper operation.
To adjust cable weight tether length:
1. Release clip.
2. Adjust cable weight to desired position.
3. Lay switch cable in weight channel.
4. Align clip with weight channel and slide towards switch cable as shown in Figure E.
5. Snap clip snugly up to cable, moving Ordering Information:Options:Bagged Packaging is standard - For individual boxed or bulk packaging, please contact the factory.
Additional Cable Lengths are available - Please contact the factory. FAQ: 1) Can I have some samples ?Yes ,we can send you samples for testing,contact us for details 2) What's delivery time ?For standard float switch
3m, 5m, 10m, it usually takes about 7 working days;For non-standard,it usually takes 30 days ,please contact us for details;3) Can I do OEM or ODM ?Yes, we have our own engineering team and we do accept OEM and ODM,but there is ordering quantity requirement;4) How does your factory do the quality control ?Our production process follow up the ISO standard and we control the product quality according to UL, CSA, TUV certification standard. All the manufacturing process are fully comply with SJE USA factory standard. 5) What is the warranty ?We provide 5 - Years Limitted warranty .Company Introduction:
SJE-Rhombus (S. J. Electro Systems, Inc. ) was founded on July 2, 1975 by Steve Johnston. Over 40 years later, SJE-Rhombus has grown into a leading manufacturer of reliable, trouble-free liquid level controls for the water, wastewater and sewage industries throughout the United States and Canada, as well as into global markets.
SJE-Rhombus offers a wide variety of control products for residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. From control panels utilizing embedded circuit board technology, to complete control and monitoring systems designed and built to individual specifications, SJE-Rhombus represents the most reliable integration of engineering and manufacturing capabilities in the industry.
SJE Rhombus Suzhou factory is 100% subsidiary company of SJE Rhombus. We offer a wide variety of control products for residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. We had ISO9001: 2008 certification, and UL, cUL, CSA, TUV, CE certification. From float switches, alarms, control panels to complete control monitoring systems designed and built to individual specifications, SJE-Rhombus represents the most reliable integration of engineering and manufacturing capabilities in the industry.
New product desgins endure extensive in-house and field testing before submittal to recognized independent laboratories for safety testing and approval (UL, cUL, CSA, CE). Each product is constructed of materials of the highest quality with expert workmanship and delivered in responsive lead times. This commitment to quality ensures you a dependable, trouble-free product.Workshop: Testing:Packing:Contact